At Revel Communities, the health and well-being of our residents and team members is our top priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19), and we are carefully following the rapidly changing situation. In addition to the normal policies and procedures that we have in place to reduce the risk of the spread of viruses in our communities, we have developed a comprehensive pandemic policy detailing additional measures and protocols recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local Health Departments. These measures include:
- Restricting entry to our communities to essential personnel only. This includes community team members, mail and package delivery providers, vendors delivering emergency supplies, maintenance contractors for emergency maintenance only, and healthcare personnel.
- Requiring any authorized visitors to answer a set of screening questions and have their temperature taken before being allowed to enter.
- Discontinuing prospect in-person tours and providing virtual tours instead.
- Asking team members who have symptoms of illness, have traveled to high-risk areas within the last two weeks, or have come in contact with an individual exhibiting symptoms, to stay home until either they test negative or 14 days have passed.
- Asking residents who have symptoms of illness, have traveled within the past two weeks or have come in contact with an individual exhibiting symptoms to self-quarantine.
- In states that have issued a Shelter in Place mandate, our residents are staying in their apartments and we are taking room service orders and delivering meals to them.
- In states that have not issued a Shelter in Place mandate, we are strongly advising that our residents do not leave the community.
- Only allowing new residents to move in if they meet a specific set of criteria including completing a screening questionnaire, temperature testing and providing confirmation that they are not exhibiting signs of illness from a doctor.
- Facilitating social distancing by limiting the number of people in any of our public spaces to 10 or less and canceling/postponing group events and gatherings.
- Emphasizing cough and sneeze etiquette and hand hygiene with residents and team members.
- Performing environmental cleaning and disinfecting of all commonly touched areas with enhanced frequency.
While these measures do not guarantee that residents and team members will not be exposed to coronavirus, pursuant to the CDC recommendations, they will help reduce the exposure risk.
Just as our communities are taking precautions and putting safety measures in place, we can individually do our best to protect ourselves from risk of exposure by following these CDC recommendations:
- Washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Covering our coughs and sneezes with tissue.
- Consulting with your medical provider immediately if you are feeling ill.
- Avoiding public areas if you are sick.
While we are taking these proactive measures to facilitate resident and team member safety, we also will continue to promote an active, engaged and thriving quality of life through our Revel Living culture. Whether it be connecting a resident to a loved one via video chat, sharing stories of fortitude, or modifying our calendar to include activities that can be done in residents’ apartments, we will continue to find ways to take care of each during this trying time.
For additional information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at cdc.gov.
Join us for a tour of our brand-new community before March 31st and receive a $25 Amazon gift card. Call (425) 800-0126 for more information.
Save One Month Free
For new Residents only. Save one month free on a 12-month agreement off your monthly fee in June 2022. Must take financial possession of the apartment by 5/31/22. Limited availability. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Automatic withdrawal payments of the monthly fee required.